You will need a valid registration ID for making payment, so please register and get your registration ID before making the payment.
The registration fee is fixed at INR 5000 (approximately EUR 60).
The above registration fee will cover
- Access to the plenary sessions
- Publishing of proceeding limited to one per participant
Fees can be paid either by using Credit card or Electronic Fund Transfer.
Important: Your reference ID created while registration is your registration ID.
1. Using Credit Card
We have a tie-up with "State Bank of India" to pay by using their "State Bank Collect" payment facility. Please follow the instructions given below.
- Click here to go to payment portal.
- Agree to T&C and click 'Proceed'.
- Select the category from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure to fill all the required details.
(Important: Indian registrants please enter your 10-digit mobile number. For non-Indian registrants please enter these 10-digits '1234567890'.)
- Then click 'Submit' and go to next screen.
- Make sure to verify the filled details and click 'Confirm'.
- You will be redirected to 'State Bank MOPS' page.
- All foreign participants are required to use 'Foreign Card' option under category 'Card Payments' (Refer below screenshot).
- All Indian nationals may use any one of the listed mode of payment available in 'State Bank MOPS' page.
- On successful payment, please print an e-receipt of the transaction for future reference.
- Kindly send the payment e-receipt to 'email@example.com' from your registered e-mail.
2. Electronic Fund Transfer
For electronic fund transfer, our bank details are given below.
Bank Name : STATE BANK OF INDIA
Bank Address : COMMERCIAL ROAD, UDHAGAMANDALAM, THE NILGIRIS, PIN CODE – 643001, INDIA
Beneficiary Name : CRL ISVHECRI 2022
Account Number : 38992401092
Bank SWIFT Code : SBININBBT03 (International bank transfer)
Bank IFSC Code : SBIN0070005 (NEFT transfer within India)
Kindly send the transaction details along with your registration ID to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
The cancellation of the registration fee is possible till May 22, 2022. Cancellation beyond this date will not receive a refund.
The refund of the registration fee is possible only after the prior communication of the cancellation of the registration to LOC. The process of refunding would take about 10 business days.