The 21st International Symposium on Very High Energy Cosmic Ray Interactions (ISVHECRI 2022) will be hosted by the GRAPES-3 Collaboration (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research), India during May 23-27, 2022. Please note that this symposium was originally scheduled to be held during June 4-8, 2020, however, it was postponed due to the pandemic.
ISVHECRI is a biennial conference series supported by the International Union of Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP). Its primary objective is to provide a forum for the discussion of very high energy interactions for the interpretation of cosmic ray data based on the information available from both accelerator and cosmic ray experiments. This unique series brings together cosmic ray physicists and scientists involved with high energy accelerators and colliding beam facilities.
- High energy astroparticle physics results relevant to particle physics
- Accelerator experiments relevant to cosmic ray physics
- Space experiment results relevant to high energy interactions
- Exotic phenomena & searches for new physics beyond SM
- LHC pp & heavy ion physics
- Cross-sections and interaction models
- High energy neutrinos and muons, including muon puzzle
- Simulation tools for cosmic ray & neutrino physics
- Multi-messenger cosmic ray observations & interpretations
- Future accelerators & cosmic ray experiments
The Symposium will consist of invited and contributed talks. All the talks will be organized in plenary sessions. There will be talks from all the major cosmic ray, gamma-ray & neutrino experiments as well as collider experiments (especially on forward physics), and also a special session on the “Cosmic muon puzzle”.
Mar 15 : Opening of registration
Mar 15 : Opening of abstract submission
Apr 14 : Closing of abstract submission
Apr 21 : Extension of abstract submission
May 1 : Announcement of decision on submitted abstracts
May 22 : Last date for payment
May 23-27 : Symposium dates
ISVHECRI series (started 1980):